Feasibility StudyMar 28, '17
The Design Analysis Agreement will include:
- Preliminary Design Analysis - scope of work and specifications with conceptual budgeting
- Rampart Homes and the design professionals will consult with the local building
department officials, if necessary, for conceptual budgeting purposes.
- Meet with key subcontractors at the site, as needed, to discuss project details.
- Meet with a structural engineer, as needed, to discuss structural preliminary details.
- Meet with environmental engineering (reference septic tank) to determine current health
department requirements and environmental engineering cost for analysis and drawings.
(approximate range of cost $350 to $600 depending on scope)
- Prepare a product selection manual.
- Final design - Help finalize working drawings (drawings to be used for actual construction
and accepted by the local building department). This also includes final structural
engineering and site engineering, if necessary.
Note: Clients are directly responsible for design fees to the design professional or architect.
Clients are directly responsible for environmental engineering fees. Rampart Homes Design
review fee is 2% to 5% of the projected value of the project (scope of work)